Institute of Product leadership, India’s first business school for technology product managers invites Dilip Kumar, Founder-Inolyst to conduct a workshop on Managing Intellectual Property for Product Professionals
Inolyst in association with the Institute of Product leadership will conduct a workshop on managing Intellectual Property for Product professions on Saturday, September 8th 2012 at Hotel Elite Royale, HSR Layout, Bangalore.
5 Essentials for IP Management that every Product professionals should know :
• What is considered Intellectual Property?
• When evaluating a new product idea how does a product manager or an architect ensures that it’s not infringing into somebody’s IP?
• Is there a way to quantify the intrinsic value of an idea in terms of $$ based on IP evaluation examples in the past?
• These days every product or service seems to be a copy of something else already available – what is considered best practices and legal?
• What are the considerations for open source usage in commercial Products?